I'm not even going to try and recap the year. I have such a terrible memory when it comes to remember things that happened last week that I'm not even going to try and remember the year. I know that it was filled with a lot of drama and a lot of weddings. I'm sure that the family drama will continue into 2007, but hopefully, we can keep out of it and not have to be in the middle anymore.
Now for resolutions. I don't really like making resolutions because it always seems too easy to fail.
I did sign up for the iLose it for Good Community challenge on iVillage. I'm really unhappy with the way I look and feel. Everytime I went to the dentist last year, my blood pressure was higher and higher and I just tried to convince myself that it had to do with being at the dentist, but I checked it at Wal-Mart one day and it was high normal. That freaked me out, so I know that I have to do something. It is not good to be almost 27 with high blood pressure. I have to go to the dentist today, so I'm hoping we skip the blood pressure.
I have started exercising. Yesterday I walked a mile during lunch. I changed quickly in the bathroom and headed outside to walk our "homemade" track that we have here. My boss owns the 20 acres next door and one of the other bosses decided to clear around the fence. It is an exact mile from beginning to end. Today I got up at 5:20 and did 20 minutes of Cardio. I found out that we have Exercise TV on demand through Time Warner Cable, so I flipped through the different shows and settled on Cardio Blaster 1. It kicked my butt and I now know that I need to move the furniture some more. :o) Tomorrow I will walk again unless it's raining.
I also need to be nicer to my husband. He is so wonderful to me. Last week he cleaned the living room and kitchen and then I bitched because I couldn't find something. I blamed him for throwing something away and then he found it 30 minutes later. I really have to stop that. I will be better to him.
I need to write more, but I also need to go to lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment