Friday, May 25, 2007

Thankful Thursday on Friday :o)

Sometimes it's hard to think about all of the wonderful things in my life when Haley's getting into something that she's not supposed to while she's at work with me. :o)

1. I am thankful that I am alive and relatively healthy. I can't just say healthy because I know that I need to lose some more weight.

2. I am thankful that I have a loving husband who puts up with me even when I'm bitchy.

3. I am thankful that I have a daughter who is well behaved in public and is well liked. She is very smart and as of today is no longer in Kindergarten.

4. I have a sister who cares about me and who has always been there for me.

5. I have coworkers and bosses that care about my well-being and would do anything for me.

6. I have a job that I like and thankfully they want me around for a long time.

7. I am thankful that Jason has a job where he gets along with everyone and his AD told him that he has great potential and will be a great varsity coach within the next few years.

8. I have a place to live even though we are ready for more. I know that more is not feasible at this time, but hopefully next year we can move on to something better.

Okay, I can't think of anything else right now. I'm sure that there are more things, but I'm trying to get Haley to take a nap on the floor at work. :o)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your housing plans!