Sorry, I haven't been around. Things have been good at home and there has been nothing blogworthy to write about.
I'm still working on my trust issues. Hopefully, the cause of my problems will not return to Jason's school next year. There are rumors that she is looking for a job in another school district. I told Mindy in an email that if Jason gets a new single female teacher next door to him, I'm going to go and mark my territory at the beginning of the school year. :o) He tells me all of the time that he made a stupid mistake and he's sorry that he hurt me. He never wants to do that again and wants us to be together forever.
He's now realizing how much he hurt Haley as well. Any time we have a little disagreement, she asks if he's going to leave again and then she says, "I thought the fighting was over." It's heartbreaking.
School is almost out for both of them. They are done tomorrow, but Jason has to go on Saturday and clean out his classroom. Haley and I will spend Saturday with my sister looking for my Matron of Honor dress for her wedding. She is getting married in August and we haven't even picked out dresses for my niece and me. Haley is going to wear a flowergirl dress from a previous wedding, but we will make some alterations to it, so it doesn't look exactly the same.
Next weekend my boss and his wife are celebrating their 40th anniversary and so they are throwing a huge party at their house up in the Texas Hill Country (about a 4 hour drive) and we get to shut down early next Friday to head up there. It should be a nice weekend. The company paid for our hotel, so that was good. Too bad the gas is going to cost me over $200 to get there and back, but at least I don't have to pay for gas AND the hotel.
I think that's long enough for an update. I will try to think of things to post more often. :o)
2 comments:
I'm glad things are going well.
Yay for the start of summer vacation!
Have fun at the party next weekend.
I was going to say everything that Roseann said, so : ditto! hehe Have a great weekend :)
Post a Comment