I finally watched this movie. I've been trying to get it since it came out on DVD, but everytime we've gone to the rental place they have been out. Jason finally bought it for me on Monday and we watched it.
I don't know if I'm just a sap or was really moody, but I cried through the entire movie. I enjoyed the movie, but I don't know if I can watch it again because I will probably cry every time I watch it.
Anyone else seen it?
4 comments:
I saw it on PPV one night when hubby was working. I cried too. I loved it though - if only B would be that inclined to make me keep going.
I haven't seen it yet, but I almost cried when I saw a preview, so I figured that's a movie for some day when I'm home alone :-)
I'm right there with you Jenn, totally bawled my eyes out. But, when I feel like a good cry, I'll know to watch that movie, lol.
And Haley is gorgeous! Love those plaid board shorts!!
And I'm glad to hear you and Jason are doing well! If you need someone to come to Texax and kick butt...lemme know ;)
I have it at home from Netflix. Robert declared that I'll have to watch it by myself so maybe this weekend.
Post a Comment