I guess I should have been keeping up with blogs. It seems that Courtney tagged me a couple of weeks ago.
So 6 things that you do not know about me, but will once you read this.
1. I do not know who my birth father is. My mom had an affair and I was the result. I didn't find out until I was 17 and mom died when I was 12.
2. I was in a Christian Sorority my freshman year of college. I went to a few alumni events until all of my friends either got out of the sorority or graduated.
3. I spend most of my workday on the internet, namely iVillage.com or checking my e-mail.
4. I am terrified of most dogs. I had too many traumatic incidents as a child with dogs. I'm worried that Jason wants a dog when we finally buy our house.
5. I got drunk on Saturday night at my cousin's wedding in Plano. I know that I've never had that much. Before the wedding, I had champagne with the bridal party since my daughter was a flowergirl. Then my first drink at the reception was Jack and Coke. Then I had Absolut Vodka with cranberry juice and then an old childhood friend (my cousin's cousin) kept bringing me hurricanes. I think I drank 4 1/2. He brought me another one, but I think I took a sip and then put it on the table. He was upset when I left at 11 p.m. He said that the rest of the family was going to hang out for a while, but I could barely stand up straight and my sister had to carry Haley to the car. I am not normally a drinker. I usually have to stop after one, so I don't know what the difference was.
6. I have been dealing with my sister's life recently, which is why I haven't felt like blogging. She has been cheating on her husband and he finally kicked her out and has been making her life hell. I've run out of advice and patience for her because she tells me one thing and then does something else. We are trying to help her, but then she does something to blow us off. Ugh.
1 comment:
Hugs Jenn! I know how exhausting it can be to deal with people who beg for your advice, but then don't want to follow it.
Post a Comment