I promise that I haven't abandoned y'all. I just haven't had anything to blog about. Things are slow going with the house. Our friends are supposed to be in their house by June, so that we can close and move in by July 1st. I hope so. We are already making plans for things that we would like to do, but then I have to remind Jason that 1) we aren't even in the house, yet and 2) we don't have the money to do all of those things at once.
I met Jace Everett (www.jaceeverett.com) last week at a benefit for the Local Children's Hospital. Haley and I had our picture taken with him (you'll have to forgive me for not posting the pic). It was fun. I still don't know how much money I raised because I was not counting all of the pennies that I "stole" out of Haley's piggy bank. :o)
I'm hoping that April is a slow month for us. I think March was way too busy. We have a garage sale this weekend with my ILs and I still have to finish getting ready for that. Next weekend we are going to San Antonio to spend Easter with my mom's family. I haven't decided if we are going to stay up there or turn around and come home on Saturday. It's only an hour and a half drive, so it wouldn't be too bad to drive up in the morning and come home in the evening. That would still give me plenty of time with my Aunts and Uncles and Cousins. Haley needs to be reaquainted with one of my cousins because Haley is going to be her flowergirl at the beginning of May in Dallas.
Ok, I need to go back to work. I promise that I won't disappear for too long again.
1 comment:
Let me know when you are going to be in Dallas...would love to meet you for coffee or lunch!
Good luck with everything else. I hope the house plans continue to fall into place!
Post a Comment