We had a great time looking over the house and talking to the current owners. We hope to be in by May or June. When we start working on paperwork, I'm going to make sure that they know we need to be in by July 1 and if that is a problem then we don't have a deal. Once we get into July, Jason will have football practice and they work 7 days a week, so he wouldn't be able to take off to help move. Not something I want to do on my own.
We have to get the paperwork started because it seems that they haven't even started building their new house because their mortgage company wants to make sure that they have a buyer for their current house. Hopefully, that will get sorted out next week and we can get something in writing, so they can get their house started. I have a feeling that their house won't be done in time, but they mentioned moving in with her family if necessary.
Hopefully, everything will work out and if it doesn't then it wasn't meant to be. At least now we know that we can get financed. :o)
I'll keep y'all updated.
3 comments:
Very exciting! Good luck, I hope it works out for you. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for y'all!
I'm so excited for you guys! You're going to love being homeowners. Congrats again!
Are you on strike from blogging?
An update on the house would be nice, as well as just an update! ;)
Post a Comment