I already posted about this on the boards, but I thought I should add it to my blog. We might be homeowners soon. We have been married for 6 years and have either rented or lived with his parents. I have been so afraid that if we even tried to apply for a mortgage we would be laughed at because of our credit card debt. We only have 3 months left on our debt consolidation and I guess that has helped us.
We have been approved for the loan and I've worked out arrangements with my boss for the downpayment and closing costs. I'm so excited!
We are going over to the house tonight to talk to the owners and "really" look around to make sure that this is what we want.
I'm so excited that we may own our own house soon. It will be so nice to be actually putting our money into something and not feel like we're throwing it away with rent.
Ok, I'm done with this blog. :o)
4 comments:
Congrats Jenn!! That is fantastic!!!
Sending many positive homeowner vibes your way!!!
Woo-hoo!!!!!!!
That's great news, Jenn!! Congrats and Good luck!
Congrats, Jenn - owning a home is a lot of work, but worth every penny. And buying your very *first* home is SO exciting!! I bet Haley is thrilled to be having her own room for keeps and a nice backyard!!
YAY!
Congrats Jenn!!!! When is the potential move ?
Post a Comment