Thursday, June 15, 2006

Long overdue update

We are getting closer to owning our first home. We should be closing within the next month.

This weekend we are heading to Round Rock for the Texas High School Baseball All-Star game. Jason is helping coach the South Team and Haley and I will be spending time with one of my friends that lives in the area. It should be a fun weekend.

Nothing else has been going on. Haley was sick most of the week, so she spent time with Jason. She went to weights with him in the morning and then she went to Science camp in the afternoon. She had fun making a car and then crashing an egg in the car. Maybe she'll take after her daddy and like science.

I hope all of y'all are still reading, even though you've probably given up on me.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Thanks for the update Jenn. I haven't given up on you. I check regularly. I was actually getting worried and was going to e-mail to make sure all was okay. Congrats on moving closer to owning your own home. It's a big deal... enjoy it.

Melissa said...

Thanks for updating, Jenn! And no, I haven't given up, I still check everyday!
You are in my neck of the Texas woods this weekend! Have fun!
Congrats on the soon-to-be home ownership...that is very exciting!

Kelsie said...

Still here.

Amanda said...

I'm here! Congrats on the new place - it's really finally coming together! YAY!!