Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Thank you for not giving up on me. :o)

I'm glad to see that y'all are still checking in on me. I'm trying to be better about updating my blog. I also now have a Myspace account and a Yahoo 360 account, so if you're on there, too let me know.

This weekend was pretty good spending time with my friend. We have decided that we need to get together more often. Jason thinks my friend's boyfriend is a nerd, but he was only judging him on looks. We really didn't get to talk to him or get to know him because we were watching the baseball game the only time we were all together.

I still have no more news on the house. I'm not sure how the seller thinks we can close by the end of the month when that's next month and we haven't started ANY paperwork. I'm looking more towards the middle of July before we do anything. I hope it's sooner, but that's what I'm thinking.

That's all the update I have for now. I need to get back to work.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Glad you enjoyed spending time with your friend. As for the house, hang in there... once things start moving, they go very quickly. Although the end of this month does sound awfully fast... Hopefully everything goes smoothly for you.