Okay, the weekend that we decided to not buy the house, Jason also broke a tooth. That cost $185 to pay for his previous visit before they would see him. I haven't seen the bill from that actual visit. Well, this weekend Jason was wrestling with his four year old nephew and managed to drop a TV tray on his head and he needed 3 stitches above his eye. Goodbye another $100.
I know this is why we decided to not buy the house. If we had gone along with it, every month we would have been sraping to get by with no money for emergencies. How would we have paid for these two incidents if we were barely getting by each month? I'm so glad that we've decided to wait and build up our savings some more.
3 comments:
Hugs, Jenn. When the time is right, you will be able to move into your dream home!
Huge Hugs Jenn! I think you made the right decision, and when you are ready then you will find the right home for you. I hope your family doesn't suffer any more incidents and you can get back on track with your savings.
It sounds like you made the right decision on the house, whether you realized it at the time or not.
Good luck to you in building up your savings...that is exactly what DH and I are doing. I am just waiting for the time to feel right.
Post a Comment