Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Since I know y'all are checking...

I thought I would post something. I really don't have anything interesting to add.

I got my hair done yesterday. I'm glad that my roots have been covered back up and my highlights look pretty good. My sister also waxed my eyebrows because she likes inflicting torture on me when I'm in her salon. :o)

We are going to Schlitterbahn Galveston this weekend and I'm so excited. Actually it's my 2 sisters, my niece, niece's friend, my daughter and me that are going. It should be fun. DD and I haven't been to Schlitterbahn for two years because we just didn't have the money last year. I'm hoping it's more fun for her because she is bigger.

Jason will be leaving Saturday for Austin for the Texas High School Coaches' Association Meeting. He won't be home until Wednesday, do DD and I will have some quality time together.

3 comments:

Hobby Chef said...

Have fun on your trip!!!

Kelsie said...

Have a great time!!! Fun! Fun! Fun! A girls weekend.

Courtney said...

I soooo want to go to Schlitterbahn. G and I saw a special on TV about it and now we want to take a trip just to go there!