Until I took a picture yesterday. Haley and I went to turn in the money we collected "offline" for the local children's hospital and they have a little party and invite an up and coming country artist to perform and do a meet-and-greet. This is the third year that we have participated and the second year that I took Haley.
Here is the picture from last year when we met Jace Everett.

Here is the picture from last night with Eric Church (he looks much better in the picture he signed for Haley). Ignore the fact that I seriously need to have my highlights redone.

What do you think? Can you see the difference?
6 comments:
I see it a little bit in your upper arms and face...but it's not like they're full body shots, you know? Although they are cute pictures!
11 lbs is great - congrats!!
Congrats Jenn!! I can definitely see it in your face.
Congratulations! I can definitely see it!!
I can totally see it! You look great! Congrats on the 11 pounds.
You look awesome!! Way to go!
That is awesome Jenn! You can really notice it in your face.
Post a Comment