I have been reading everyone's blogs, but not commenting and not posting my own. I feel like every time I have something to say it's usually depressing. I do have to update y'all on the IL situation, but first I want to say that I had a wonderful birthday yesterday.
I had a cake at work and a cake at home. My sister took me out to lunch. Jason bought me a small package of shrimp and cocktail sauce for dinner. I decided that everything you eat on your birthday is calorie free because I feel like I ate like a pig yesterday. Today it was back to normal. I have to remember to do about 15 - 20 minutes on my new exercise bike tonight to work off some of that "calorie free" food. My oldest sister is coming down tomorrow and Saturday night we are all going out for dinner at the local seafood restaurant down on the water. That should be fun.
Okay, now to update on the ILs. MIL is moving out tomorrow and she told FIL that she doesn't want him at the house Saturday while she has some of her guy friends come help her. She called Jason last night to tell him that she wasn't doing this for some other guy because he wasn't in her life anymore. He broke up with her (again). We all told her that this was what was going to happen. Once this guy realized that she was really leaving her husband, he was going to split the scene. I hope she realizes that neither Jason nor his sister want anything to do with her because of the way she is treating FIL. She is just being downright rude and mean and I'm glad that she's finally leaving. FIL has been so upset because she won't even talk to him or try to work things out. I just want this to be over.
Nothing else new going on around here. Jason started baseball practice on Monday, so I'm a coach's widow until May, but I'm looking forward to the games. I like watching him work.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jenn! Sounds like you had a great day!
I'm glad you had a good birthday!
Sorry about MIL and that whole mess...hopefully you can be done with it soon!
Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Post a Comment