I really think MIL is going through a mid-life crisis. Last week she had a butterfly tattoo put on her lower back. I haven't seen it. She told me that it was for her and not for anyone else to see, but somehow FIL saw it when they were at the hospital this past weekend with brother-in-law's wife. I think she probably bent over on purpose, so that he would see it.
3 comments:
Wow! Are your MIL and FIL still in contact much?
Lisa ~
They only see each other if they have to. My brother-in-law is in Iraq and his wife gave birth to their second child last week, so my ILs were both up there at the hospital. She avoids him as much as possible.
Good grief. I wonder if eventually, when this "midlife crisis" subsides, she'll think about all the mistakes she's made and the hurt she's caused???
Post a Comment