Thursday, August 02, 2007

I've never won anything on the radio before now...

I was just driving to work like I do every day and listening to the local country radio station. Every Thursday they play this game where they read the lyrics to a song poetically and you have to guess the song and artist. I knew it immediately, so I started dialing the numbers, but waited until they were done to press send.

The phone kept ringing and ringing and I doublechecked that I dialed the right number. Finally they answered and I got it right!!!!! I won 4 tickets to Schlitterbahn and 4 tickets to tomorrow night's Corpus Christi Hooks (The AA afilliate of the Houston Astros) Game. I'm so excited. I have never won anything on the radio.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

How fun! I won tickets to see Kevin Sharp WAY back when - I loved him! I was SO excited! I hope you guys have a great time!

Courtney said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is way cool. Enjoy your free tickets!

Amanda said...

Very cool!! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

That's so cool!

What were the lyrics?

Kelsie said...

Congrats! That is very cool!

Nancy said...

Congrats!! Have fun!! :)