Sorry, I've been absent from blogging. I just haven't had much to say.
Thanksgiving was good. We hid out. We got a hotel room on the beach for Thursday night and we had our Thanksgiving lunch at Golden Corral buffet. :) It was a lot of fun and we didn't have to deal with either of his parents.
Here are some pictures: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=fdaze5z.2iai86uf&x=0&y=21vvmx
6 comments:
That sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving! You got some great photos too!
NICE!!! We also had a Thanksgiving free of parental or in-law obligations - it was AWESOME!!! Hope you guys enjoyed your time together!
NICE!! Those pictures are GREAT - you all are just THE cutest family. :) :)
We're doing Christmas on our own this year - I'm looking forward to the peace and quite. I'm glad you enjoyed yours! ;)
Yay!! A picture site that is not blocked at my work!! hehe I love the pictures of your daughter walking in the sand barefoot and wearing a coat!! Hehe Especially the black and white ones!
Great pics, Jenn!
And yay on having your own Thanksgiving away from family drama!
Great pics! Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving, and by the looks of it Haley had a blast in the sand ;-)
Post a Comment