White-coat syndrome. I recorded my blood pressure almost every day since the 2nd and I took the readings into my doctor yesterday. He said that all of my blood tests and chest x-rays were normal, so there was no reason for him to think that my home readings were incorrect. I need to take my BP monitor in to his office and just double check that I'm getting the same readings. I tried to do it today, but I didn't have a chance.
I go back to my gynecologist next week for a follow-up, so it looks like I can stay on the Pill. Jason is happy that he doesn't have to get "fixed" just yet.
3 comments:
I'm glad it wasn't something serious and that you'll be able to stay on the pill! Good news!!
Glad to hear it's "just" white coat syndrome and not real high blood pressure. Sure makes life a lot easier.
That's a relief, for both of you!
By the way, I've tagged you!
Post a Comment