Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tagged

I think everyone has been tagged, so if you haven't and you are reading this: tag, you're it. :o)

Here are the rules:
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.

  1. I was not named after anyone. My mom just thought that Jennifer Marie was a pretty name. Little did she know how popular it would be in 1980.
  2. I have not had a soda since January 2nd except for one when we were at Sea World in August. I had a Sierra Mist because I was feeling very dizzy and nauseous and I thought that maybe the carbonation would help.
  3. I'm tired of fundraisers. I have 5 tickets left out of 30 for the motorcycle raffle at Haley's school. I don't know who to ask because I've already asked everyone and not to many people want to buy $20 raffle tickets.
  4. I have not been walking as much as I should be. I always seem to have some kind of excuse for not doing it. I go back to the doctor on Monday and I'm sure he's going to ask if I've been walking every day.
  5. I'm ready to move. Even though it's scary because I've never lived anywhere but South Texas, I think I'm ready for something new. Now I just wish we knew what was going to happen. We are still waiting until football season is over to see if we are moving next year.
  6. I spend way to much time online goofing off during work. I really don't have enough work to keep me busy 8 hours a day, so I spend most of it on iVillage, Myspace and Facebook.
  7. I really love watching high school football and baseball. I get irritated with some of the wives/girlfriends of the other coaches who want to sit and chit chat during the game. I'm there to watch the game, so that I can talk to Jason about it afterward and ask him questions about stuff I don't understand.
  8. I have a daily planner that I love, but I hardly ever write in it anymore. When I got it at the beginning of the year, I wrote it in all the time and consulted it before I scheduled something and now it hardly ever comes out of my tote bag.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Like you, I am tired of fundraisers. With two boys at the same school, both selling wrapping paper - blech. It sucks. And next week - it's selling candy bars for T-Ball. Which I think is easier. A cute kid holding a candy bar in your face is much harder to resist than a parent sticking an order form in front of you.