I should have posted this yesterday, but I ran out of time. Yesterday was our 8th anniversary and we celebrated by doing laundry and eating pot pies. :o) We are planning on going out to dinner on Saturday (he gets paid on Friday and I get my Christmas bonus).
Here is a picture from 8 years ago. I really regret wearing my sister-in-law's veil. I don't like the big poofy thing in the back. I can't believe my flowergirl is now 15 years old and interested in boys.
7 comments:
Great pic, Jenn!
You can definitely tell you got married in Texas. ;)
Congratulations on 8 years! I hope you have a great night out this weekend!
Happy Anniversary...congrats!!
I hope you guys have a lot of fun celebrating this weekend!!
:)
Happy Anniversary!! :)
Happy Anniversary!! Have fun celebrating this weekend.
Cute picture - I don't think I'd ever seen your wedding picture!
Happy Anniversary - and wishing you many many more years of happiness!
Aw, congrats
Um - I MISS YOU! I hope your Christmas and New Year's was lovely!!!
Post a Comment