Haley is going to give me the best mommy award. This morning I purchased two tickets for High School Musical on Ice. I had been telling her that I didn't think we could afford them and we would just have to wait and see. Well, the tickets went on sale yesterday and I got tickets in the first row of the balcony right in the middle of the ice, so we can see everything and don't have to worry about someone sitting in front of us. We sat in the exact same seats for Finding Nemo on Ice, so I know that they are good.
Tomorrow we are going to see the Blue Angels and other airplanes at our local air show. We are taking Haley's little "boyfriend" with us. His mom has only called me 3 times in the past 6 years to babysit and it's always on the AirShow weekend. :o) It's okay with me though. He and Haley get along great and they are so cute together. I think he's a year and a half older. Here's a picture from last year at church:

That's about all that is going on. Jason and I had to have another long talk about his friend after she showed up at a baseball game Tuesday night and made me very uncomfortable. She said that she was there for the kids and let me just tell you that she was flirting with those teenage boys. The way she was talking to some of them just made me cringe. I told Jason that I do not want her anywhere near me and I'm not comfortable with them being friends. He finally called her on Wednesday night and told her to not have any contact with him except at school and only work related stuff. He finally understands how much I do not like her and I don't trust her. I think she other motives and is just waiting like a vulture to pounce and I do not want him to have any unneccesary contact and he agreed. He doesn't want me to feel threatened by her. I told him that if she continues to contact him about non-work related stuff after hours, I will have her phone number blocked, so that she cannot call him and he told me that was okay. I'm ready to move past this and not have to worry about her. I really hope she starts looking for a new job.
2 comments:
Good for you, Jenn. Stand your ground and defend your marriage!
Have so much fun at the airshow and that is awesome about High School Musical. I'm surprised at how much the young kids love it!
OMG Hailey must be so excited!! I've never even seen HSM, I feel so out of hte loop lol
Post a Comment