Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I am alive!

I'm sorry that it seems I have fallen off of the blog. I'm still here reading everyone's blogs daily.

Things are going really well at home. Everything is so much better and it almost feels like we are dating again. The way we act towards each other and the affection is back. I can't remember the last time that we sat on the couch and held hands and just kissed. It has been wonderful and it's been that way for the past 3 weeks. We are both in agreement that we want this to continue. We like our little house even though it's right behind my dad. Jason doesn't like the cat that comes with the house, but the cat seems to like him. Jason sent me a picture today where the cat is curled up on his lap. (I think the cat is growing on him.) :o)

This weekend will be spent getting every last thing out of our apartment. Hopefully, we can find a place for everything and don't have to stick it in storage. We shall see.

Thank you for all of the prayers and the well wishes. It means a lot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you Jen!


Dawn

Nancy said...

Yay! I'm glad to hear that you're doing well! I'll keep sending happy vibes!

Mindy said...

Jen - this is fantastic. I'm thrilled for you, Jas and Haley! Good deal! Continued prayers for you two!

RoseAnn said...

I'm glad things are going well for you!

I hope the last bit of moving goes well and you don't have to put anything in storage.

Lisa said...

I'm thinking of you and hope everything turns out for your family!!