Sunday, February 01, 2009

New blog

I have started a new blog with Jason (even though he hasn't posted anything, yet). You are more than welcome to check it out and follow along.

Here is the first post that tells you what we are doing - http://jandjlovedare.blogspot.com/2009/02/welcome-to-our-new-blog.html

Here is the blog link - http://jandjlovedare.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Nancy said...

this one is staying open right? :) I'll go check out the new one now :)

Nancy said...

Gah for some reason (it might be my computer?) It won't let me comment on the other blog... or is commenting restricted? Anyway, just wanted to say that that is SO cool!!

Amanda said...

Good for you guys - what a fun and enlightening thing to do!
You are the 5th person in the past week who's said they've watched Fireproof and learned from it.

I'm about as religious as a bump on a log, but it's tough NOT to appreciate the impact it's having.

Go J & J!!