and hopefully I can get to it soon. I have been sick since Thursday with fever and body aches and now it has moved into my head and chest. I finally got in to the doctor yesterday and am starting to feel better. Needless to say my birthday was nothing exciting because I just wanted to be at home in bed. Jason had to work anyway, so hopefully, we will celebrate my birthday this weekend.
I've been contemplating making this blog private like the rest of you, but I also want to be able to discuss being 30 (now 31) and dealing with breast cancer to help others who are going through it because there aren't many resources for young women dealing with breast cancer. So I'm stuck at the moment and hopefully, I can make up my mind soon once it's not so cloudy with sickness. :o)
8 comments:
I hope you feel better soon, Jenn. We're thinking of you.
I've been thinking about you - I hope you feel better!! xo
Ah, hope you feel better today!!
I hope you're feeling better soon!
We got struck down by a cold here too! Alayna and Vic got it first, then me and I'm just now getting over it and Kaylee is about half way through so she's at the worst now. Ugh! No fun!
This is what happens when it's 80 one day and 30 the next, lol!
*hugs* Been thinking about you!
You owe us nothing, dear, except enough time for yourself that you get better!
Have you thought about switching to Wordpress? Then you can password protect certain entries while putting others out there for public display.
You're in my thoughts... lots!
I hope you're feeling better soon, Jenn!
I like Heather's suggestion about Wordpress to password protect some posts but not all. You could also have a blog dedicated to your breast cancer journey and a private one for other stuff.
I'm glad you are starting to feel better! I hope that continues, Jenn.
Password protecting certain entries is a really good option, if you want to remain public. And I think your desire to do so is a very selfless of you. Love you.
Feel better soon!
Post a Comment