Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A fitting horoscope

I'm not one that usually puts too much stock into my horoscope, but I do have it on my home page and read it occasionally.  Today's caught my eye and thought it was appropriate:

Some of the people in your life are beginning to fade into a different role ... this may be fine with you, or it may not. That doesn't matter. What does matter is that you need to consciously be involved in how your relationships change. Get connected with the people in your life, and be active in the relationships. You're not going to benefit from a hands-off approach. Stay on top of things and keep the lines of communication open.

I love my online friendships because you all mean so much to me.  You have stood by my side this year and I don't think I let y'all know how much I appreciate it. Thank you.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Sometimes it really amazes me how apt a horoscope can be!
*hugs*

RoseAnn said...

Thanks for posting that, Jenn. I'm always skeptical about horoscopes but they do occasionally hit the nail on the head!

Anne said...

We love you too, Jenn. Hugs from me to you! :o)

Mindy said...

LOVE that! Love you, Jenn!

Amanda said...

*smooch* Love you, girl!