Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME!

It's my birthday and I have to say that it has been a wonderful day. I have three bouquets of flowers: #1 from Jason - beautiful roses and a teddy bear, #2 a bouquet of mixed flowers from my co-worker, and #3 another bouquet and balloon from a friend at church who I share my birthday with.

My sister is taking me out to dinner at Chili's since Jason has baseball practice tonight and every night until May. :o)

Jason and Haley bought me a cake and we will get into it whenever he gets home tonight. My co-worker bought me a german chocolate cake and I said to heck with the diet and have had two pieces today.

I'm finally closer to 30 than to 20. It doesn't really bother me, so I guess that's a good thing. No one at work believes that I'm only 26. I guess they thought I was already closer to 30. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. :o)

4 comments:

Kelsie said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! It sounds like you are having a great 26th birhtday!

Hope the evening continues to get even better.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, girl!! I hope the rest of your day continues to be great!!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Jenn!! I hope your day continues to go well. And that german chocolate cake sounds delicious! LOL!

Courtney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope it continues to be great! Enjoy every minute of it!