First, I want to say Thank you for all of the birthday wishes. I had a great day and night! ;o)
But now, I want to say that the month of January really flew by. I can't believe that it's February 1st. Where did the time go?
I know that some people say that as you get older time flies by, but I didn't really believe them until I graduated from college. Now it seems that the time keeps slipping by. It's still hard to believe that Jason and I have been married for 6 years and have a 5 year old.
I wish we could slow down the good times and enjoy them more instead of rushing through everything.
1 comment:
I agree with you. It seems that so often we wish away our lives, just waiting to move on to "the next big thing." It's good to stop and enjoy where you're at NOW. :-)
Post a Comment