It's tax time and I have been swamped. I really shouldn't even be on the computer now, but I had to take a break.
My boss only comes into town once a month or less, so I haven't seen him since last year. He came in on Tuesday and we had to get his tax stuff in order and two corporations and then a partnership, so that I could hand everything over to our CPA this morning. I can handle the corporations and stuff, but his personal stuff is a nightmare. I am scared about next year!!
Last night Jason asked me if I would like to move to Lubbock. I think it's at least a 10 hour drive from where we live now. There is a possibility of a head baseball coach's job and one of the other coaches is going up there as athletic director or head football coach or something and he would like to take Jason with him.
I said that's wonderful, but they have winter in Lubbock. I also have to stay here until October, so that I can get my license. Jason said that we could always have two apartments. I don't think we could afford to live apart.
Truthfully, I really hope that he decides not to go. I don't see how this would be good for our marriage because it's just not a good time. I have too much tied to my job right now.
Okay, I have to get back to work. Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Thanks for the update. Yeah, I shouldn't be on the net either since I am at work; however; it si 4:41 and I am at the perfect stopping point for the weekend.
And when I comment on blogs, I type, and therefore, I look busy. Hah.
Hugs about the possible relocation. I hope it works out one way or the other if it happens. I don't blame you about not wanting to go to Lubbock. There is NOTHING there and it is just a big country college town! Only fun if you are into partying! ;)
pray about it jen. and keep the lines of communication open with you and jason.
it sounds like a wonderful opportunity for him and the family if it pays well. but then your career is taking off too! that's a hard balance.
lubbock sucks. austin's much better though! move here!
lots of love! ~A
Post a Comment