I guess I haven't really had much to say or I've been too busy.
Right now I'm trying to work out the details for Haley's 5th birthday party. I didn't want to have a party because I'm taking pizza and cake to her school, so I thought that could count. Haley reminded me that I had already promised her McDonalds for her birthday. Well, I don't want to invite her entire class because there are 18 kids and then there are at least 3 that aren't in her class that have to be invited. I also didn't want all of the presents.
Jason also said that he might not be home the day that we have the party because he might have to go to a coaches' clinic. So then I thought that she could have her party at school and then the family could go to dinner including both sets of grandparents and my sister. Well, that might be more expensive than McDonalds.
I called McDonalds and they only allow 10 kids for the party and it's $60. I can handle a set amount. I don't have to worry about any extras unless I eat. I will let the other adults pay for their own food if they want to eat. :o)
This weekend I am going to my sister's house. I have never been there and her directions take me through a lot of back roads. It should be interesting.
I've never spent much time with my oldest sister and I realized last night when I was on the phone with her that I really don't have much to talk to her about. I'm only going to her house because I am going to a baby shower and have no place else to stay.
I was going to stay with the one having the baby, but I've never "met" her in real life and she hopes to have the baby by Saturday. I haven't heard from her in a couple of days, so she might be having him now.
Anyway, I told my sister I was coming and I can't back out of it. It also saves me from getting a hotel. Hopefully, my sister and I can get along all weekend without too many boring moments. I'm taking Haley with me, so that should help some even though my sister really isn't a kid person.
Okay, I need to get back to work. I'll try to be better about updating.
No comments:
Post a Comment