I know that there are a few days left, but since I've been slacking I may not blog again before then.
This year has had its ups and downs.
We spent the first 5 months living with Jason's parents after living with them all of 2004. I was so glad when we finally moved into our apartment in June. We finally have the space that we need and we don't have to see his parents very often because they won't drive the 30 miles to see us. I can't complain about them, my dad still hasn't seen the apartment.
Jason got a new truck, of course, he got rid of my car, which I liked. It was a good thing we got rid of it though because his mom told us that the people that bought the car brought it in for new brakes and something else (she works at the dealership where we traded it in).
I passed the CPA exam which was a high time, but then I got screwed by my CPA and have to wait until October 2006 to officially have my license, which means that I can't be sworn in until June of 2007. It's okay. I wasn't ready to jump in head first. Come October I will be thrown in and hopefully land on my feet. :o)
Haley has moved onto Pre-K and is really growing up. She is so smart and beautiful, but she does have an attitude. Hopefully, we can tone that down before she gets herself into trouble.
We are finally getting back on our feet financially and 2006 should be a good year for us because we will finish our debt consolidation. It will be nice to have that extra money each month and hopefully, we can start saving. If we want to buy a house in the next few years, we are going to need some kind of savings.
I hope that 2005 was a great year for you and if it wasn't I hope 2006 is wonderful to you.
1 comment:
Happy New Year, Jenn!!
Post a Comment