Thankfully, we didn't have to work today! Jason, Haley & I went to the golf course. Haley putted through the first 6 holes, but then was tired. After Jason played 18 holes, we left him there to run some errands. We had fun just spending time together.
I am also taking Monday off from work, but I will be spending it with my sisters while Jason goes golfing again.
I think I have worked things out with my co-worker. It wasn't so much that she took time off, but she did it unexpectantly and there were so many things left undone and I couldn't get a hold of her. We had it out Thursday morning, so at least I told her how I felt. She admitted that work has been put on the back burner and she's not sure how to get back. I don't think she's in jeopardy of losing her job because the bosses won't say anything to her. Instead they just gripe to me and I don't know if they are serious or not. Either way I told her and she wants to have a meeting with everyone to get things out in the open.
Anyway, have a Merry Christmas and I will see y'all next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment