I love shopping, but shopping with my mother-in-law is not fun. She needs to pick up a few more things and Jason volunteered us to go with her.
First off let me explain that the closest mall is 40 miles away. I don't get off until 5 p.m. Okay, so we leave around 5:30 by the time MIL gets off of work and we meet at her house. We drive the 45 minutes to the mall. So we get there after 6 p.m. Shop for a couple of hours because she has to find some pants for Jason's niece and we need to find the same niece a birthday present. I need to get my jewelry cleaned and inspected. Then we have to eat dinner before coming back to her house. Then it's another 35 minute drive home. I'm not excited about going.
Maybe I can find some more jeans. :o) Last weekend I found some nice boots at Kohl's and they were 50% off. I also got some other good deals on Saturday at Kohls and ended up with $20 in Kohl's cash, so I hope we stop there tonight, so I can buy something else.
No comments:
Post a Comment