Monday, December 19, 2005

Six years

Jason and I have now been married for 6 years. It was a great anniversary despite having to spend it with his family. Our hotel room was very nice especially since it only cost $85 and his parents paid for it.

Jason and I went shopping yesterday morning before returning to his sister's house for his niece's birthday. He bought me the enhancer for my solitaire. It is beautiful, but I have to take it to the jeweler today to get it sized and have the settings moved closer, so it fits better around the solitaire. I don't have to pay anything extra because we bought the extended service plan. I had told Jason to wait until my birthday or Valentine's day to buy it because we had already bought a new digital camera and digital camcorder for Christmas, but he said that it was for our anniversary and he didn't want to wait and of course it was on sale.

It was a long drive home last night and I'm still tired. Of course I managed to get sick between here and Houston on Saturday. Yesterday, I felt miserable and today my head hurts. I just want to lay down and take a nap, but I don't think the boss would like that.

The countdown to Christmas has begun. I can't believe it's almost here.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Congratulations Jenn and Jason! Here's to many, many more years together!

Hobby Chef said...

Happy anni!!! Wishing you many more!