but Jason's school needs your prayers. One of the football players killed himself this morning and his little brother found him at lunch. Jason is upset because he talked to him this morning and was joking around with him. Nothing seemed wrong and nobody noticed any of the warning signs.
I'm sure it's going to be a tough couple of weeks.
6 comments:
My thoughts are with you and your community!!! I hope the kids seek the help they will need to deal with this.
I will be keeping everyone in my thoughts. That is so sad and tragic.
OMG, sending huge P&PT your way. There seems to be a rash of this stuff going on lately - I just don't get it. Makes me so sad.
{{Hugs}} to you both...
Hugs to you, Jason, & the community. That is so sad. Many P&PT coming your way.
Oh no Jenn - I'm so sorry! Sending P&PT!
Devastating! Big hugs!!
Post a Comment