Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I still keep up with everyone else's blog, but just haven't felt like blogging.
My sister is almost through with her mess. She got screwed when they divided up their land, but there's nothing else that she can do. She just wants it to be over with and her official divorce date is October 16th.
My co-worker took her two kids and moved out. She found a little townhome behind the high school and seems happy. I know that she's lonely and her husband isn't helping any because he is calling and coming around more often. She says that she can never go back because she found out so much stuff about him that she can never trust him, but I can see him getting to her.
My MIL hasn't done anything and I don't know if she ever will. She was calling us every weekend to see what we were doing. I think she finally figured out that I don't want to spend every weekend with her. I have things that I need to do and can't (don't want) to run around with her.
Haley started soccer and had her first game last Saturday. They won and she even scored a goal. I videotaped the whole thing for Jason and he told her that she needs to be more aggressive. Hopefully, he can come and watch her play this weekend, so I don't have to video tape it. It's hard to watch the game when you are trying to keep the camera focused on the action.
I wanted to comment about all of the pregnancy and fertility issues going on with my friends.
Kelsie ~ Whenever I thought about having anymore kids, I realized that I only wanted to have more kids because of the attention. I loved having people fawn over me with Haley and showering me with gifts. Once I finally admitted to myself that that was the only reason I wanted to have another one, I had to tell Jason that I didn't really want any more kids. I did feel a pang of jealousy when everyone was showering my SIL with attention especially after they realized that she was having a boy to carry on FIL's last name. I know that you are working on having #1, so the situation is different, but I wanted to let you know that you weren't the only one that craves the attention.
To everyone else trying ~ I'm so sorry that things aren't going easy for you. I know nothing about actually trying. My two pregnancies were accidents and I prayed the first time that I really wasn't and I was actually relieved when I had a miscarriage. At 19 I wasn't ready to be a mom. I don't think I was any better prepared at 21, but at least I was married then and felt better about having a baby.
(((hugs))) to everyone.
3 comments:
Thanks for the update, Jen, I have been thinking about you!
Congrats to Haley on her soccor game and goal! Way to go!
I am glad to hear that your sister is almost through with the whole ordeal.
Thanks Jen. I appreciate the support.
Hugs to you for all that you are going through with everyone around you & divorces. That totally stinks.
Congrats to Haley on her first game, goal, & win!!!
Glad to see you are back! Congrats to Haley on her soccer game. And I am so glad that your sister is so close to being done with her whole thing. Hang in there... you are a very strong person with everything going on around you.
Post a Comment