Things have been pretty good around here. DD and I had a good time at my childhood best friend's wedding. I wish we would have had more time to catch up, but she was a little busy. Hopefully, we will be able to get together within the next few months and really talk. I talked to her mom for a few minutes and she told me that DD looks so much like I did at that age and that my mom would be proud. I did very good and didn't tear up at that like I usually do. I love talking to people who remember my mom especially when they tell me that they are proud of me and that mom would also be proud of me, but usually I get teary-eyed.
I also managed to catch up with my college best friend/maid of honor. We went to breakfast before heading home and we even checked out her house. She's only been married since March and already has a house and I've been married almost 7 years and still don't have a house. One of these days.
DD is having fun playing soccer. They got stomped on last week, but all of the kids walked away with smiles. They were having fun, so that's always a good thing. I have pictures on my myspace page, but you have to be a "friend" to view them, so just let me know if any of you want the link.
1 comment:
I am glad to hear that you had a good weekend at the wedding. Sounds like fun!
BTW, I like the new version on your blog...very nice!
Post a Comment