but I really have to post this because I'm disgusted and I really wish she would just decide what the hell she is going to do and stop involving my husband in the details of her affair.
Jason came home the other night and told me that he had just talked to his mom. She had been out drinking with "her friend" and then decided to tell him some stuff that I just don't think a mother should ever tell her son. She told him that she and her friend have been "test" driving some of the new Durangos at work (they both work for a dealer) and that they are giving the steam cleaners alot of work. Who in their right mind tells her son that her and her "friend are having sex in the durangos?
I told Jason that he needs to tell his mom to stop telling him the details. No son wants to hear about his mom cheating on his dad. She makes me very uncomfortable around FIL because I'm constantly having to watch what I say.
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
5 comments:
That is so distasteful, Jen...I'm so sorry your DH is having to go through that! What on Earth is she thinking telling him that stuff? EW!
Big HUGS...I hope she gets her act together soon!
Ugh - that is wrong and inappropriate on SO MANY levels. I hope you won't have to be dealing with all this crap at the holidays. Huge hugs!
Yikes and um EWWWW. So not right. Not right at all. Sorry you are having to deal with this!
Giant hugs for you & Jason.
That is completly crossing the line on her end. Wow, why would she possibly think Jason would want to hear that stuff. Especially when his father is oblivious to what is going on. That sucks for both of you to be put in the middle like this.
This is ridiculous and so WRONG of MIL to put you guys through this. You shouldn't be in the middle - I hope Jason told her to stop talking about it and that he didn't want to hear it. {{Hugs}}
Post a Comment