Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I haven't disappeared!

Sorry for not blogging. Life has been pretty boring.

I have no new drama to report since Jason told his mother he didn't want to talk about her life anymore. This weekend we are heading back to Houston for my FIL's family Christmas party. As far as I know MIL is still planning on going even though Jason and his sister think it's a bad idea, but won't tell her.

Jason has the flu and has been home sick for two days. He messaged me earlier and said that he's finally feeling better and wants me to make chicken and rice for dinner because his tastebuds are back.

Haley has a school program tomorrow night and then she's Star Student of her class on Friday. Her teacher forgot to send the reminder home, so tonight we have to make her poster with pictures of her life because we won't have time tomorrow.

My work Christmas party is Friday night and should be fun. I really hope my boss is ready to talk raise when he gets here tomorrow. He told me back in November that we would talk about it when he got back to the office. I didn't realize I would have to wait until the middle of December and that's even if we get around to that topic while he's here for a day and a half.

I'm still working on my Christmas cards, so please be patient with me. I'm waiting for payday to buy the stamps, so I'm hoping to get them in the mail before we leave on Saturday.

1 comment:

Kelsie said...

Have a great time Jenn! Hope everything goes well!