I just wanted to take a moment and say Merry Christmas to my fellow bloggers. I probably won't touch the computer this weekend and as it stands now we don't have to work Tuesday. I just need to check with one more boss to see if he wants us to work. He won't be here, but just in case he decides that he wants to call and work on end of the year stuff, I need to double check with him.
We still haven't talked about my raise and I bet that we don't get to it today. We have a party here at yard today for all of our employees and the people that we do work for. We are frying fish, shrimp and oysters. We will also have tamales. Everyone is going to start showing up around 3 and I won't get back from lunch until 2, so I don't see us talking about my raise.
We have a busy weekend with a wedding tonight and then going to my sister's house tomorrow for BBQ brisquet and more tamales. Sunday we have church in the morning and in the evening and then we will go to my dad's house after the evening service. My step-mom doesn't want to do presents early, so she wants us to come back on Monday and my MIL told us to just come and pick up our presents when we have time. That will be quite awkward since she's not talking to us.
Haley has her first loose tooth and she's hoping that it comes out on Christmas Eve, so that Santa Claus and the tooth fairy will come at the same time. It is an exciting time at our house.
I wish all of you the very best and I will talk to y'all next week. :o)
4 comments:
Hehe that is too cute about the tooth fairy and Santa coming at the same time! LOL Are you going to leave the tooth with the cookies and milk ? lol MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Good Luck with the raise!
Awww...How cute! So, did the tooth fairy & Santa come at the same time? What did Santa leave?
Hope you had a great Christmas!
Hope your Christmas was awesome!
Merry Christmas to you too...even though I'm very late on that, LOL!
Post a Comment