The tooth fairy has not come become the tooth is still in her mouth. Now she's hoping it waits until her birthday on the 18th. I don't think it will last that long. I'm tempted to give her an apple to eat. :o)
Christmas was good. Haley only asked Santa for a handful of things: a pink and purple bicycle, a pink and purple butterfly purse, a pink, purple, blue and black butterfly shirt and a pink care bear.
I talked to her about the bicycle and explained that she has one at Jason's parent's house and we can't have one at the apartment.
I found the pink care bear at Toys R Us.
The butterfly stuff was a little harder to come by. I asked her where she saw this stuff and she said that she made it up. I asked her what if Santa couldn't find it and she said that Santa's elves would make it. Ugh. I got on ebay on December the 9th and found two shirts (not the exact colors she wanted) and I found the purse. I won the items on the 10th and paid through paypal. I received the shirts around the 18th I think, maybe earlier. On the 19th I hadn't heard anything from the seller of the purse, so I e-mailed her through ebay and on the 20th she said that she would check on it. On the 21st I e-mailed her again and told her that it was a Christmas present and I needed to know if it had been mailed. I have yet to hear from her again. On Saturday I filed a complaint with paypal and she hasn't responded to that either. Anyway, I went to Wal-Mart and decided to check the craft stuff. I managed to find a cute little pink purse that looked like a skirt and then I found some little butterfly iron ons. So at midnight on Christmas Eve, I was ironing butterflies on the purse. Christmas morning she opened it and said, "Yay" and went on to the next present. Oh well.
1 comment:
LOL! Too funny! Kids are so funny and where do they get this stuff? It just cracks me up hearing all the stories.
"YAY" too funny. Disappointing for you but will make for a great laugh later down the road when Santa can take a break. ;)
First teeth. WOW! I can't believe how much she has grown.
Post a Comment