Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday sickies

I am not feeling well today. Haley started throwing up at midnight last night. When I woke up this morning, I was nauseous and she seemed fine. I had the meeting with my boss this morning, so I had to go to work. After we had our meeting, I came home. That was about 10 a.m. At 11:30 a.m. I got a phone call from Haley's school that she wasn't feeling well. I haven't gotten out of bed most of the day.

The meeting went okay. He is trying to clear up our communication problem. I can't really leave because I owe them too much. They paid for my last year of college. Then they paid for all of my CPA exams and reviews. They also pay for my continuing education each year and my license fees. I told him today that I will probably only be around for 5 more years because that is when Jason and I plan on moving to the Houston area. We are hoping that 5 years is enough time to get our finances in order.

Okay, I'm going to go lay down and wait for the new Grey's Anatomy to come on.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Feel better soon!! :)

RoseAnn said...

Feel better soon!

I'm sure everything will work out on the job front. At least your boss is making an attempt to improve communication.