I need something to post about every day. Maybe I will copy Amanda and do a picture a day, but that would require me to have my camera with me. I could just use my phone on my camera, but those pictures aren't always the best.
Anyway, I will try to come up with something, so I can post more.
I'm ready for it to be Friday already. I guess I could just go for Thursday night to watch some high school football and then we can skip to Friday night football. I just don't want to come to work anymore. The atmosphere has gotten very unfriendly. There are 4 bosses and it seems that at the moment they are 2 against 2 and my coworker and I are stuck in the middle. There are some things that we don't agree with and if we don't say anything we are withholding information, but if we do speak up then we are sticking our noses where they don't belong. So we are stuck between a rock and a hard place. The big boss comes into town every few months and seems to stir up trouble and he's here today. I'm counting down the minutes until I can go home. Currently at 19 minutes. :o)
Okay, that's my drama for today. I will update tomorrow because I'm sure we will have a meeting with the boss about something or another before he leaves town.
3 comments:
That just stinks about your work...I hate it when the atmosphere gets tense like that; it definitely makes it so you don't want to be there.
((HUGS)) I hope it gets better soon!
Definitely just lay low...that's so frustrating. Have you started looking for something else? That is NOT a good environment to work in, hon.
I hope your work goes better soon!! :)
Post a Comment