Friday, November 07, 2008

Let's go Coyotes!

Tonight is the final game of the regular season and our chance to be 10-0 and outright District Champions. The team we are playing is ranked last in the state of Texas, so I think our chances are pretty good.

Jason's freshman ended their season with a big win last night and they finished up 9-1. Not too bad. I think as head freshman coach he has only lost 2 or 3 games in the past 3 years.

Tonight is also homecoming, so I will try to remember to take Haley's picture with the mum that my sister made for her. Just in case mums aren't known anywhere else, I found this article to give you an idea: http://www.theartfulcrafter.com/homecoming_mums.html

Mums are a big deal for homecoming and I remember in high school my dad would buy me huge mums that I know cost more than $75 because I never had a date for homecoming. I think I still have my mums in storage at my dad's house.

No comments: