This morning the leaving athletic director stopped Jason outside of a gas station and walked over to the car. He asked Jason if he had considered going to San Angelo and Jason told him about me looking for a job and the closest thing between over 100 miles away. He told Jason that he really wanted him to go with him and once he got up there, he would look and see if he could get me a job in the school district. I am shocked that he wants Jason to go that badly. Of course, he still hasn't mentioned a baseball position which is a must for Jason to take the job.
Anyway, I started looking on the Texas Society of CPAs website and an entry level accountant job at a CPA firm was posted on the 21st. I just thought it was interesting that now there's a job in San Angelo. Of course that's not to say that the job would be there in 6 months when we would be looking to move up there, but anyway. Very interesting.
2 comments:
That is interesting but maybe a sign that you would find work there.
Hang in there. I'm sure things will work out for you guys!
Everything happens for a reason I think! good Luck!!
Post a Comment