All about me and my wonderful, yet sometimes boring, life.
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
On the diet
Not going so well this week. My boss took us out to eat for lunch today and I am stuffed. Way too many shrimp and fish and I'm ready for a nap. I'm afraid to step on the scale tomorrow.
I'm trying not to think about my diet this week. There was birthday cake at work today, Cinco de Mayo dinner tonight, and then I'm flying to Oregon for one celebratory meal after another!
2 comments:
I'm trying not to think about my diet this week. There was birthday cake at work today, Cinco de Mayo dinner tonight, and then I'm flying to Oregon for one celebratory meal after another!
Hang in there!
Ah well, shrimp and fish is healthy hehe.
I'm not doing well this week either. Tomorrow is the day that mom gets her results from the oncologist and I'm freakign stress eating.
Post a Comment