Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Haley cooks: Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes

Haley's meal this week was mini meat loaves and mashed potatoes.

Here she is peeling the potatoes. I actually peeled most of them, but she did try.

Cutting up the potatoes.

Mixing together the meatloaf mixture. I did not get a picture of her mixing and shaping it with her hands because my hands were in there, too.

Mashing the potatoes.


The finished product. I must say the meat loaves were delicious. She can make this one again and it only took about 30 minutes in the oven.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

She is turning into quite the chef!

Nancy said...

Yummerz, that looks sooo good! I've been thinking about making mini meatloaves in a muffin pan.. but I dont know if it would help me stick to one portion... (because they'd look so cute I might want two anyway lol)

RoseAnn said...

Yummy! When is she going to invite us all over for dinner? ;)