and I'm excited!! I'm sorry to drop out of the blogging world. I've been reading everyone's blogs, but I just haven't had anything interesting to share lately.
Last week I had to work at my boss' house up in the Texas hill country (about 4 1/2 hours away) from Wednesday until Sunday. We had our annual golf tournament fundraiser up there instead of at our local course and we had a really good turnout. We raised over $20K for scholarships. My boss wants to change his internet provider, so I'm going to have to go back up there in a few weeks once he gets it scheduled, so I can set everything up for him.
Back to my title - I leave for Vegas on July 16th to meet up with some girls from the Making Friends for Life board on iVillage. There are 5 of us total staying at the Venetian. Woo hoo! My flight is booked, the room is booked and all I have to do is get my stuff together.
I've even decided to get a tattoo. I'm stuck between these two http://www.tattoojohnny.com/tattoo-design-view.asp?sku=AAF-03750&k=whale&page=2&prods=PPF-01122,VVF-01784,VVF-01788,VVF-01756,VVF-01766,PPF-01107,AAF-03750,PPF-01074,GRF-00175,PPF-01051,VVF-01777,VVF-01706,¤timage=6
http://www.tattoojohnny.com/tattoo-design-view.asp?sku=AAF-07158&k=whale&page=1&prods=PPF-01420,AAF-07061,TNF-00117,AAF-07158,GDF-00037,VVF-01855,PPF-01058,PPF-01114,HGF-00392,PPF-01043,PPF-01096,VVF-01705,¤timage=3
It's going to go above my ankle bone. Mindy - any recommendations for tattoo places? I know one of the girls is looking into different tattoo parlors, but I hope you know of someone that's had a good result.
Any must sees in Vegas? The last time I was in Vegas was Thanksgiving 1998 and I wasn't old enough to gamble, so I spent most of my time at my step-mom's parents' house.
I will try to be a better blogger. :o)
5 comments:
Both are terribly cute! But think long and hard - it's going to turn into a black blob if you don't take care of it very, very carefully. Eventually, it will be a black blob regardless - it'll just take longer. From my personal experience, I'm against the ankle bone - both from a pain perspective and a visibility perspective.
I can't emphasize enough how important it is to have it done right - I wish I knew of someone decent in Vegas to recommend to you. :( That said - you know how I love tattoos, LOL! I can't wait to see what your final decision is!
Your Vegas trip sounds *heavenly* - have a blast!!!
So good to hear from you! Sorry I missed you when you were here in my neck of the woods! Maybe we can meet up another time when you're up here?
As for the tattoo...I want to second what Amanda said about the after care and having it done right. As for the ankle...I have two ankle tats, both are on the inside and neither are on the bone. Neither one was overly painful. I've never gotten one on the outside of the ankle before, but I would definitely steer clear of the bone.
Have a wonderful time in Vegas!!!
JEN! I want to meet you!
My girlfriend Kelley - her husband has a full back piece that is simply stunning - it has taken a few years to complete. His artist is here - I'll find out who he is and get back to you.
DO NOT GO TO DIVERSITY! I know that much for sure! It's a smoke shop that also does tattoos . . . and . . . um. . . . yeah. Just don't!
Have a great time in Vegas!
Can't wait to see pictures of the finished tattoo!
Have fun in Vegas!! Have a drink for me! hehe.
Isn't that "Liz" girl on Making friends for life? Are you meeting her?
Post a Comment