I have a website http://www.geocities.com/jennmkress/. Warning it hasn't been updated since 2005 because everytime I would update it, I would run out of bandwidth and it would shut down. Geocities is closing on October 26th and I need to move my website to another hosting site, but I don't know where to go. I looked into Yahoo Web Hosting, but it's more for professional sites and not personal sites. I want to be able to move my blog over there as well as my web site and hopefully, keep it more up to date than it is now.
Any ideas? I am willing to pay for a site, but not a ton.
3 comments:
I use godaddy.com. It is very affordable and I have never had a problem with them.
google sites are free - you can access it through your gmail account... as for paid hosting, I'm with 1and1 for my site - K said that most of the others like godaddy buy through them anyway *shrug*
I would give google a try before paying for hosting though - it worked for my purposes for 2 years before I went to my own domain
I run Wordpress on Lunarpages(.com) ever since Blogger crapped out on me. I like it better, but it is more work and getting used to. I like being able to have password protected posts, too!
Post a Comment