We are starting a biggest loser competition in my office, so I'm planning on blogging about my journey. I'm up 20 pounds from October 2008 and I know that when I go to the doctor on Wednesday he is going to be mad at me. I'm not quite where I was January 07 but pretty close. I'm buying a treadmill from one of my bosses. It's nothing fancy, but hopefully it will get me started. I have plans to get up at 5 a.m. Monday through Friday and walk on it. I have to do it in the morning or I won't do it.
The whole family is going on a diet. We are going to be more conscious about what we eat and how much we eat. We need to incorporate more fruits and vegetables. I know that it won't be easy, but we all need to do something.
Jason and I celebrated 10 years of marriage on the 17th. I can't believe it's been 10 years. I know that they all haven't been great, but we have learned from our mistakes and hopefully, the next 10 year are 10x better.
Haley will be 9 in less than a month. I'm not sure how that happened either. She is growing up too fast.
I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year because I probably won't post until we start our challenge.
I almost forgot one other thing. My coworker and I are going to put together a team for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. I was looking up the dates for this year's relay and it is April 16 & 17th. April 16th will be the 18th anniversary of my mom's death. I've never participated before and I think this is the perfect day for me to start.
Here's a siggy I had made for our anniversary:
1 comment:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Did you guys ever finish that fireproof marriage movie/book thing?
Post a Comment