Just a few more hours left of 2009 and then we'll be in a new decade and also 30 days away from my 30th birthday.
We started our Biggest Loser challenge today with a weigh-in. We will weigh in again next Friday and then every Friday after until May 21st. So far we have 9 people participating and hopefully, we can get a few more to join us.
I'm starting this challenge at 188. My heaviest ever. I am determined to change my lifestyle. I want to at least be in a size 10 by the end of this challenge or even a size 8.
I need to find a cute journal to carry with me to record my food during the day. I know this helped me tremendously a few years ago.
My treadmill is set up in the living room. I need to break out my ER dvds and I'll watch half an episode to begin with. That part will start on Monday. Today through Sunday, I'm just going to walk for 15 minutes each day to get in the groove.
Have a great New Year's Eve! We are just staying home and playing board games and Wii games.
3 comments:
I know you can do it, Jenn!
Happy New Year!
Put on my BodyBugg this morning and weighed in, so I'm a go for my own little (latest and greatest) diet adventure.
It makes such difference to have a support system and other people doing it WITH you, I think. I know you can do this!!!
Happy New Year!
You can do it!!
Happy Nwe Year!!
Post a Comment